Wednesday 12 March 2014

Introduction

So this is my new blog, which I've managed to title after days of coming up with names and finding that somebody else has already used them (usually in 2002 and only posted once). But here it is - VisuPulse.

So what the heck kind of word is that?

It's the kind of word you come up with when you're going to blog about art, design and other visual creative stuff and every real word related to those topics has been used as a blog title (see above). We're also currently only running with a default template because I've not done the design for the blog yet - I enjoyed doing my son's twitter channel (@ironhybrid) and so I'm naturally going to create my own for this blog - after all I live and breath for photoshop.

So, hopefully the next post will be a real 'topic' one.

No comments:

Post a Comment